[daip] [!4038]: aips - Loading Disks that are links

Amy Mioduszewski do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Nov 7 12:11:15 EST 2013

Amy Mioduszewski updated #4038
------------------------------

                 Due: - Cleared - (was: 10 November 2013 07:41 PM)

----------------------------

           Ticket ID: 4038
                 SLA: ALMA E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 06 November 2013 01:36 PM
             Updated: 07 November 2013 10:11 AM
      Resolution Due: 15 November 2013 01:36 PM (8d 3h 25m)

Yea, after I sent the response to you Lorant called me and reminded me that the "-" is for multi computer systems so that everyone does not get all the disks set up, just the ones for their computer.  So if there is a "-" it looks for the name of your computer as part of the name of the disk, and if it not there then it doesn't include it.  "+" just means always include it.  Since you have your own aips setup on your our computer I would just suggest changing them all the "+".  If you have multiple people using the same aips then I would suggest using a .dadevs.always file.

I am closing this ticket.

Amy Mioduszewski
NRAO