[daip] [!4038]: aips - Loading Disks that are links

NRAO Helpdesk do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 6 15:51:22 EST 2013

Amy Mioduszewski updated #4038
------------------------------

       Staff (Owner): Amy Mioduszewski (was: -- Unassigned --)

----------------------------

           Ticket ID: 4038
                 SLA: ALMA E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 06 November 2013 08:36 PM
             Updated: 06 November 2013 08:50 PM
                 Due: 08 November 2013 08:51 PM (2d 0h 0m)
      Resolution Due: 15 November 2013 08:36 PM (8d 23h 44m)

Hi Tracy!

Eric is away.  I'm not sure I understand what you did, so you copied the disks from an old computer onto a new computer, set up links and added them to the DADEVS and NETSP?

Possible problems:
1) No SPACE file, sometimes people copy *.* and then the SPACE file doesn't get copied.  The SPACE is an empty but necessary file in all AIPS directories.
2) You updated the wrong DADEVS, at least here there are several versions of the DADEVS file.

If it is not one of these, could you send me your DADEVS file?

Thanks,

Amy Mioduszewski
NRAO