[daip] Fwd: AIPS error MSGS

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 4 14:30:15 EST 2013

Dear Ghulam,

Sorry I cannot send you a comprehensive answer today, our primary aips person is
out of town and I am very busy.  One thing I can tell you is to look at the
"AIPS Managers Frequent Questions" which you can find at
http://www.aips.nrao.edu/aipsmgr/ .  This will tell you how to deal with your
/etc/services error.  Please tell me if that helped and I can send you something
more tomorrow.

Thanks,

Amy