[daip] AIPS problem: VLBAMPCL

Patrick Palmer ppalmer at oddjob.uchicago.edu
Fri May 24 17:11:16 EDT 2013

Hi,

I get an error message that says I must set DPARM(4).  To make this work
most easily (I thought), I copied VLBAMPCL into a file of my own,
renamed it, and went though and added the DPARM(4)=4 (which is the
value) both places that FRING is run.  Then I copied this into the AIPS
window to make it a new procedure (I named it my_mpcl).  I can list it,
but when I try to use it, I get the message:

 >my_mpcl
AIPS 1: TEXT FOR MY_MPCL UNAVAILABLE

What is wrong?  Is it too long to simply read in the window?
(100+LINES).  Do I need to do something else to make it available somehow?

Pat Palmer