[daip] failed to load ANTAB files.

Taehyun Jung thjung at kasi.re.kr
Sat Mar 30 01:36:37 EDT 2013

Dear Sir/Madam,

I got the following errors when I ran ANTAB.
Could you help me for this?

Thank you for  your help in advance.

Best regards,
Taehyun Jung

KEVER > ANTAB3: Gain curve read for station: KY
KEVER > ANTAB3:  16797 TSYS records read for station: KY
KEVER > ANTAB3: Gain curve read for station: KU
KEVER > ANTAB3: Gain curve read for station: KU
KEVER > ANTAB3: Gain curve read for station: KU
KEVER > ANTAB3: Gain curve read for station: KU
KEVER > ANTAB3:  16801 TSYS records read for station: KU
KEVER > ANTAB3: Gain curve read for station: KT
KEVER > ANTAB3: Gain curve read for station: KT
KEVER > ANTAB3: Gain curve read for station: KT
KEVER > ANTAB3: Gain curve read for station: KT
KEVER > ANTAB3:  16670 TSYS records read for station: KT
KEVER > ANTAB3:      0 unidentified records skipped on input
KEVER > ANTAB3: TYCONS: CONTACT AIPS ADMIN: PARAMETER MXKINX TOO SMALL
KEVER > ANTAB3: ZFIO: LUN = ****** OUT OF RANGE
KEVER > ANTAB3: TABIO: I/O ERROR    2 ON WRIT PHYS REC           7
KEVER > ANTAB3: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
KEVER > ANTAB3: kever 31DEC13 TST: Cpu=      0.3  Real=      0  IO=        17