[daip] New Staff Reply - [!OJS-788991]: Error using rspec after xsmth and trans

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 3 15:34:25 EDT 2013

New Staff Reply: Error using rspec after xsmth and trans

I don't know what you are doing since there was only
one getname and all the other tasks simply produced
outputs you ignored (at least in the prtmsg sent me).
I do not know which task left a status on the input
image - they are supposed to clear it when they finish
(but of course they do not always do that).  There is
a verb CLRSTAT to clear the status which RSPEC cared
about since it write a plot file while all the other
tasks simply read (and multiple reads are allowed).

Glad you figured out what to do.

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: OJS-788991