[daip] New Client Reply - [!DZN-939602]: A possible bug in CLCOR

Cheng-Yu Kuo do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Jul 23 03:35:27 EDT 2013

New Client Reply: A possible bug in CLCOR

Dear Eric :

       I found the problem in my data reduction. CLCOR actually works properly. In my case, the problem happened because
I thought that the polarizations were labelled wrong as usual (VLBA data), so I use my old way to do parallactic angle correction.
However, for the new dataset I got, the polarizations were labelled correctly, so I only need to set clcorprm=1,0 for both R and L.
Now, everything is fine. Thank you !

regards
chengyu

Ticket Details