[daip] image versus u,v plane stacking

Andrew Biggs abiggs at eso.org
Wed Jul 17 13:53:58 EDT 2013

Hi Eric. So, would the improvement stem just from the rotation of each
source to the phase centre? In this case, I presume that instead of
dbcon'ing the data together (which for 200 sources takes a long time) one
could repeat the image stacking, but using maps made from each uvfix'd
dataset - is that right? Or might the different u,v coverage of each
rotated source in the dbcon'd dataset produce some improvements as well?

Cheers,

Andy