[daip] VPLOT, not urgent

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 17 17:58:13 EDT 2013

Addendum: I read the inputs more carefully, and find it is probably a
misunderstanding - If I set REFANT to a number, instead of 0, then
it correctly plots the elevation for REFANT, but still plots the same
value for all antennas.  So, only the elevation for REFANT (or ant 1,
if refant =0) is correct.