[daip] Times offset by "2" in VPLOT

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 29 17:21:22 EST 2013

Andrew Biggs wrote:
> Hi there. For some months now, it seems that VPLOT is always adding "2" to
> the time axis. The attached plot shows the problem - I would expect that
> 35, 40, 45, etc. minutes would be shown on the time axes, but 37, 42, 47,
> etc. are being used instead. Looking at the scan listing in LISTR also
> demonstrates that the axes in VPLOT are offset, by the expected 2 minutes
> i.e. the second scan is actually centred on 35 minutes according to LISTR.
>
> I am running 31DEC13 which I midnight job'd yesterday.

Thank you!

I revised the tick computation to allow even finer ticks and did not see
someplace in the code that used explicit subscripts into the array to
set a roundoff parameter.  So it was being set incorrectly and adding a
large sum to times and potentially lots of other things.  Major MNJ follows.

Thanks again