[daip] Times offset by "2" in VPLOT

Andrew Biggs abiggs at eso.org
Tue Jan 29 03:18:20 EST 2013

Hi there. For some months now, it seems that VPLOT is always adding "2" to
the time axis. The attached plot shows the problem - I would expect that
35, 40, 45, etc. minutes would be shown on the time axes, but 37, 42, 47,
etc. are being used instead. Looking at the scan listing in LISTR also
demonstrates that the axes in VPLOT are offset, by the expected 2 minutes
i.e. the second scan is actually centred on 35 minutes according to LISTR.

I am running 31DEC13 which I midnight job'd yesterday.

Andy