[daip] New Client Reply - [!SLS-135543]: TECOR year boundary issue

Adam T Deller do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 15 09:44:38 EST 2013

New Client Reply: TECOR year boundary issue

Hi Amy,

No, I was running TECOR directly.  In this way, you download the data manually, and provide TECOR with the name of the first file and the number of files it needs to use (in this case, 2).  This is from the observation bd152qf, if you ask Miller he can copy it across to an area of your choosing. (My copy is not at the AOC, so it's a little less convenient).  You could also get the IONEX files directly from him if you like.  If VLBATECR works and TECOR doesn't, I suspect there is some renaming of the files going on under the hood of VLBATECR somewhere...

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: SLS-135543
Department: AIPS Data Processing
Link:  https://help.nrao.edu/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=2652