[daip] Calib error

Marina Alexandrovna Kounkel mkounkel at umich.edu
Mon Jan 14 13:45:28 EST 2013

Hello!

When I try to run calib in one of the fields for the phase calibrator, I get the following error:

CALIB5: CALREF: CANNOT RELATE ANTENNA  3 TO  1 IN SUBARRAY  1
CALIB5: CALREF: CANNOT RELATE ANTENNA  4 TO  1 IN SUBARRAY  1
CALIB5: CALREF: CANNOT RELATE ANTENNA 14 TO  1 IN SUBARRAY  1
CALIB5: CALREF: CANNOT RELATE ANTENNA 16 TO  1 IN SUBARRAY  1
CALIB5: Some solutions were not adjusted to the common
CALIB5: reference antenna. This may be because one or more
CALIB5: antennas were not used. Check your data before
CALIB5: proceeding.

There is noting terribly suspicious looking in these antennas, but I flagged them with tvflg anyway. Upon repeat running of calib, the message is still the same. The images produced for the sources also look terribly terribly out of focus, sometimes with several "ghost" components about them. Is there anything that could be done about it?

Marina