[daip] Tsys calibration time variability

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 21 15:30:35 EST 2013

If you have VLBI data then you should use 'SELF' for the interpolation of Tsys
(or as Eric correctly points out the SN table out of APCAL).  SELF will
interpolate on individual sources.  Usually 2PT should not be used as you will
interpolate between different sources, which is not a good idea with amplitude
calibration.  If you have calibration for only one source and and want to
interpolate to other sources then 2PT can be a good choice.

Amy