[daip] CC Components in FLATN?

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Feb 18 10:53:55 EST 2013

rperley at nrao.edu wrote:
> Eric:
>
> I used FLATN -- and was surprised to see there was no CC file in the
> output.  Is there some knob I missed which concatenates the  input CC
> files?

All modeling tasks know how to take multiple facets and correctly
interpret the CC files of each one.  With DO3D true, the CC components
do not lie on the plane of the flatn'ed image and would have to be
interpreted to make a CC file.  I have avoided that since it does not
seem necessary.  I suppose that someone else's software may not know how
to do multiple facets.  If you make your image with DO3D false, you can
concatenate the CC files afterwards if you like...

Eric