[daip] [#4188]: blanking in GBT maps

Trisha trisha.ashley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 17:45:21 EST 2013

OK, so let me make sure I understand:

   - In SDGRD I do not need to add a fake RA and Dec (I can leave APARM
   blank), and therefor after SDGRD I do not need to change the header to
   change the reference coordinate to Glong and Glat because SDGRD will be
   able to handle the coordinate information.
   - Blanking the cube will help me get better moment maps (I usually use a
   channel range; will that be enough?)
   - In XMOM I should use OPTYPE 'MAX' with ICUT=0 and FLUX=-1000000.

Thank you so much for your help!-Trisha