[daip] [!4065]: aips - BLSUM Hangs on my mac , and task quit without resuming me on Ubuntu

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 24 11:49:42 EST 2013

Eric Greisen updated #4065
--------------------------

BLSUM Hangs on my mac ,and task quit without resuming me on Ubuntu

           Ticket ID: 4065
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 13 November 2013 03:57 PM
             Updated: 24 December 2013 04:49 PM

thanks for letting me test it on your computer and sorry for taking
so many tries at it.

The issue was the fact that the task did not change TXINC and TYINC
= 0 into 1's and so did nasty divides by zero.  It has been fixed if
you run the MNJ ($HOME/do_daily.localhost).