[daip] CVEL in AIPS

Ross Burns rossburns88 at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 19 00:40:51 EST 2013

Dear Eric

Thanks for your correspondence, i feel this issue is close to being
resolved, cheers!

To answer your question I think I installed using the LINUX architecture,
would there be any benefit to doing a re-install to LNX64?

Furthermore, and I am a little embarrassed because I've read the MNJ page
inside-out. But how do you actually run the MindnightJob as a one-off?

Kind regards
Ross