[daip] [!4168]: aips - DBCON

Trisha L Ashley do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Sun Dec 15 17:10:38 EST 2013

Trisha L Ashley updated #4168
-----------------------------

DBCON
-----

           Ticket ID: 4168
                 SLA: ALMA E2E
      Template Group: Default
             Created: 15 December 2013 10:10 PM
             Updated: 15 December 2013 10:10 PM
                 Due: 18 December 2013 12:00 AM (2d 1h 50m)
      Resolution Due: 24 December 2013 12:00 AM (8d 1h 50m)

Hello,
I am combining a lot of data together in AIPS using DBCON and a couple of times with my GBT data sets in DBCON I have received the following message:

LOCALH> DBCON1: DBMNGL: at output record     50000

I have found no online information about it and I am worried because it looks as though I am hitting some sort of limit in DBCON.  Do any of you have any idea what it means?
Thank you!-Trisha Ashley