[daip] New Client Reply - [!ACK-888716]: SPLIT/SPLAT

Lynn D Matthews do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Sun Aug 11 15:29:47 EDT 2013

New Client Reply: SPLIT/SPLAT

For both cases, I specified "SOURCES" with a blank CALCODE. A piece of the SU and NX tables are attached for both examples.

For Case 1, the messages about SPLCOP finding no samples doesn't seem to make any sense, as it occurs even if I apply no calibration or flagging. I also don't know where it's getting the name "0137+331-CAL", as there is no source by that name. Both the dummy and the real scans are called "0137+331=3C48", and both have associated data.

In the second case, there are multiple scans of the sample calibrator with different QUAL values. An output file for each is created, but something is making it gripe. My hypothesis about the dummy scans also appears to be incorrect. In the second case, the dummy scans are no longer present in the data.

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: ACK-888716
Department: AIPS Data Processing