[daip] New Staff Reply - [!ACK-888716]: SPLIT/SPLAT

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Sun Aug 11 14:30:11 EDT 2013

New Staff Reply: SPLIT/SPLAT

I am having trouble interpreting these messages also - you
have not told me enough.  In SPLIT, did you specify SOURCES
or CALCODE?  What does your source table actually look like
- a PRTAB on the SU table would help.

Note that the first scan on (for example) 3C48 with blank
CALCODE is on a different source than the next scan on
3C48 with a non-blank CALCODE.  I wish the dummy scans
would not appear in the data set.  They cause much confusion.

Your first set of messages really suggests that there are no
CL records for 0137+331-CAL and no data at all for 0137+331=3C48
In the second run, the repeated messages for J0854+2006 make no
sense unless it occurs numerous times in your source table (e.g
pointing source).

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: ACK-888716