[daip] New Staff Reply - [!DHN-920083]: AIPS EDITR not subtracting running average?

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Apr 26 12:28:20 EDT 2013

New Staff Reply: AIPS EDITR not subtracting running average?

I agree that the 31DEC10 does look like a normal (for me VLA)
calibration source while the 31DEC13 looks like there is a
lot of structure in the source.  It is unlikely that EDITR
is making up these values and it would be important to look
at the data with other tasks such as UVPLT.  Note - try 31DEC13
UVPLT on the data set from 31DEC13 and the one from 31DEC10.

It is possible that a variety of things may have changed which
would affect earlier parts of your reduction script.

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: DHN-920083
Department: AIPS Data Processing