[daip] New Client Reply - [!OWR-907265]: BDF2AIPS problem

Claire E Murray do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 18 16:19:59 EDT 2013

New Client Reply: BDF2AIPS problem

Hi Eric,
Thanks for your response! When I try specifying the NCHAN, I get identical error messages from BDF2AIPS as before. For reference, here are my BDF2AIPS inputs:

AIPS 2: BDF2AIPS:  Verb to read EVLA ASDM/BDF data into AIPS
AIPS 2: Adverbs     Values                 Comments
AIPS 2: ----------------------------------------------------------------
AIPS 2: DOWAIT        1                    > wait for and display output
AIPS 2: DOCRT         1                    > 0 display output on
AIPS 2:                                    terminal, else message file
AIPS 2: ASDMFILE   'home2:TSPE0005.sb14606 Full path name to ASDM dir.
AIPS 2:            240.eb19643979.56386.98
AIPS 2:            7388229165'
AIPS 2:            'home2:TSPE0005.sb14606240.eb19643979.56386.987388229
AIPS 2:            165'
AIPS 2: OUTNAME    '3C147-TEST'            Output UV file name (name)
AIPS 2:                                      blank => BDF2AIPS
AIPS 2: OUTCLASS   'UVEVLA'                Output UV file name (class)
AIPS 2:                                      blank => UVEVLA
AIPS 2: OUTDISK       1                    Output disk drive #
AIPS 2: DOUVCOMP      0                    >=0 => write compressed data
AIPS 2: CLINT         0                    CL table interval (min)
AIPS 2:                                      0 -> 0.25
AIPS 2: CONFIG        0                    Select this "configuration"
AIPS 2:                                      # - see BDFLIST output
AIPS 2: NCHAN       256                    Select only data with this
AIPS 2:                                      # spectral channels/window
AIPS 2: NIF           0                    Select only data with this
AIPS 2:                                      # spectral windows 0 -> any
AIPS 2: BAND       ' '                     Select only frequency band
AIPS 2:                                      ('L','C',...) blank => any
AIPS 2: CALCODE    ' '                     Select only scans with this
AIPS 2:                                      value of CALCODE

Thanks very much for your help!

Claire

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: OWR-907265