[daip] New Client Reply - [!RQM-650740]: Problem with SPLIT

Yoshiaki Hagiwara do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Mon Sep 24 06:36:06 EDT 2012

New Client Reply: Problem with SPLIT

After running UVCOP, #visibilities  are 255308  instead of # visibilities  335725
in the original data set.  I think that about  80,000 visibilities  are certainly lost during
data analysis.

>LOCALH> SPLIT1:            Previously flagged   flagged by gain         kept
>LOCALH> SPLIT1: Partially               0                   0              0
>LOCALH> SPLIT1: Fully               49030               54360         152560

It seems that visibilities are lost in initial flagging by TVFLG  and self-calibration but not due to
EVLA data recording.

So, I'll get back to self-calibration in order to recover lost visibilities.

Thank you.

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: RQM-650740
Department: AIPS Data Processing