[daip] NFILE option for CLCOR

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 12 18:57:13 EDT 2012

Evan Abbuhl wrote:
> I have a quick question about the INFILE option for CLCOR.
>
> Are the corrections in RA and DEC for a given JD applied to all dates
> that follow so that only the incremental shift is desired?  Or are the
> corrections applied only for the given JD so that each shift in the
> input file is the total shift?

The shifts given are for the moment given.  If there are times preceding
the first time listed then the correct of the first time is applied to
them.  If there are times after the last time listed, the correction of
the last time is applied to them.  Otherwise it finds the times listed
in INFILE that surround the time in the CL table and interpolates the
correction.  This time variable part is added to the main shifts given
in other adverbs (CLCORP(5 and 6)) but only those main shifts are put in
the source table.