[daip] New Ticket - [!IOE-725865]: XAS and Mountain Lion

Elias Brinks do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 14 16:16:36 EST 2012

New Ticket: XAS and Mountain Lion

I just upgraded to Mountain Lion and when starting up AIPS I get:

?DADEVS.PL: This program is untested under Perl version 5.012
XASERVERS: Neither 'ps -ef' nor 'ps auxww' work on MACINT?
XASERVERS: Check your path to make sure the right version of the 'ps'
XASERVERS: command is being used.  One of '-ef' or 'auxww' should work.
XASERVERS: First 'ps' in your path is (/bin/ps)
XASERVERS: NOT starting any servers; cannot use 'ps'.
dyld: DYLD_ environment variables being ignored because main executable (/bin/ps) is setuid or setgid
dyld: DYLD_ environment variables being ignored because main executable (/bin/ps) is setuid or setgid

when I do 'ps -ef' or 'ps auxww' I get what looks like normal output, but the expected output is prefaced by

dyld: DYLD_ environment variables being ignored because main executable (/bin/ps) is setuid or setgid

which seems to upset the startup script.

How o proceed?

Cheers,

Elias

Ticket Details