[daip] New Staff Reply - [!GPV-927514]: bdf2aips fails to load data

Lorant Sjouwerman do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Nov 2 18:56:29 EDT 2012

New Staff Reply: bdf2aips fails to load data

Hi Rob

To me it looks like it loaded the first two scans - did it leave a file in the AIPS catalog?
Also, you should see if BDFLIST is giving you any scans as maybe the data is not there in
a readable form (despite the 150 GB size - could be all zero's). If so, let us know so we can
check the workings of our malicious data catcher. It is also possible that this particular file
has a different config number for your science data and BDFLIST will tell you which config you
need to enter in BSD2AIPS (I think x.selConfig=1). Finally you could try to see if the archive
UVFITS file contains the scans (though you should try that last as it takes a while to create).

Lorant Sjouwerman
NRAO ASC Observer Services

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: GPV-927514