[daip] Trying to Combine WSRT with EVLA data

Danielle Lucero dmr2010 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 09:06:02 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am trying to combine WSRT data with EVLA data.  I understand that I need
to make both data sets look as close to one another as possible.  I have
run UVSRT and INDXR on the WSRT data.  Then I ran SPECR to smooth the data
to 20 km/s.  When I try to image the WSRT uvsorted indexed and smoothed
cube I get the following. error:
localh> IMAGR1: Task IMAGR  (release of 31DEC11) begins
localh> IMAGR1: Doing no flagging this time
localh> IMAGR1: FQINI: 'IF FREQ' COLUMN HAS NO VALUES
localh> IMAGR1: FQINI: 'CH WIDTH' COLUMN HAS NO VALUES
localh> IMAGR1: FQINI: 'TOTAL BANDWIDTH' COLUMN HAS NO VALUES
localh> IMAGR1: FQINI: 'SIDEBAND' COLUMN HAS NO VALUES
localh> IMAGR1: CHNDAT: FREQID =  -1 INVALID ON READ
localh> IMAGR1: GAININ: CAN NOT READ CH/FQ TABLE
localh> IMAGR1: OUVOPN: ERROR OPENING Input UVdata
localh> IMAGR1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes

Actually, I get the following error when I try to image just the WSRT UVSRT
Indexed data.  I have specified the source name.  However, the source name
is not in all CAPS in LISTR output:

localh> IMAGR1: Create UGC9519WSRT .IMAGR .   2 (UV)  on disk  3  cno   10
localh> IMAGR1: Beginning channel    1 through    1 with  1 IFs
localh> IMAGR1: IMACPY: NO DATA SELECTED
localh> IMAGR1: IMACPY: ERROR COPYING Input UVdata
localh> IMAGR1: TO UVdata work object
localh> IMAGR1: Blanking channel    1 image plane
localh> IMAGR1: OBRGET: KEYWORD CNO NOT FOUND
localh> IMAGR1: KEYWORD =CNO
localh> IMAGR1: OBRGET: PROBLEM WITH OBJECT: CLEAN field number 0001
localh> IMAGR1: IMABLK: ERROR BLANKING CLEAN field number 0001
localh> IMAGR1: Beginning channel    2 through    2 with  1 IFs

So what am I missing here?  Am I forgetting a step.  I know that I will
have to run FLOPM at some stage as well.

Danielle Lucero