[daip] tv key functions equivalent for mac os x

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue May 1 10:18:06 EDT 2012

Sylvie F Beaulieu wrote:
> Waterloo, 30.April.2012
>
> Hello,
>
> I hate to bother you with such a basic question but with my macbook pro,
> I am unable
> to figure out how to program the ABCD tv keys that allow us to zoom,
> change from b/w
> to colour etc... I have been search in the AIPS page and on the web in
> general but
> I cannot find a page that explains this.
>
> Function keys on the mac are now very busy with all sort of features etc...
>
> I know I could start learning CASA but I like AIPS and would like to
> continue using it
> as long as it is possible...

Thge TV functions are not different on Macs from those on Linux.  Hold
the left mouse button down in the tv window to move the cursor.  Hit the
a, b, c, d keys on the keyboard (with the mouse in the TV window and
that window selected) to get the button functions.  The special F2-F8
special function keys are not of great use for normal users although the
F2 does pop between a regular and a full size window.

Eric Greisen

and thanks for the loyalty...