[daip] New Staff Reply - [!LUZ-597178]: Setting and Selecting DAs

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 16 11:53:49 EDT 2012

New Staff Reply: Setting and Selecting DAs

Boy do I not understand your reply.

I thought you are working on fundy and so you
would always want fundy's disks (assuming fundy is the
new machine).  ADDISK and REMDISK are only to dynamically
add and subtract disks that normally belong to older computers.
I assume that in fact the older computers no longer even run
and so those data areas can be named with any old name that
means something to you and yo can mount and dismount at will.
If this is not the case, send me your HOSTS.LIST and DADEVS files
and a better explanation.

Eric

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: LUZ-597178