[daip] New Staff Reply - [!WNV-655526]: TVFLG

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 15 18:57:05 EDT 2012

New Staff Reply: TVFLG

When TVFLG is confronted in its inside with a single-source file
it lost the fact that it started as a multi-source file.  I attempted
to get the source number where it belonged in the TVFLGR file and
saw it being written to disk with numbers other than 0.  However
it still came back as zero!  I have added fixes elsewhere to deal
with that but wonder if the fixes will work if the user restarts
with an existing TVFLGR file (not so common these days).

Anyway, it should be better after tonight's MNJ.

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: WNV-655526
Department: AIPS Data Processing