[daip] TVCPS giving error about "Fortran open"

Susan Neff Susan.G.Neff at nasa.gov
Thu Jun 28 13:38:49 EDT 2012

It looks like I cut off a line of the error message
when I copied it to send to you ... but it
had truncated the true path for the filename.

I think maybe the filename was just too long.

This morning I tried making a new directory at
the top of my tree, and then tried tvcps again,
and it seems to have worked.

Sorry! - I should have tried the test before
firing off a note to you.

might encourage me to be more succinct...

Thanks,
-s-