[daip] New Staff Reply - [!BVA-672407]: VLBAEOPS/VLBATECR 31DEC31 AIPS

Amy Mioduszewski do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 21 16:14:20 EDT 2012

New Staff Reply: VLBAEOPS/VLBATECR  31DEC31 AIPS

Yea, people have complained about this before but I've always resisted changing it because I think people should look at their inputs.  I have yielded to pressure and have just removed INFILE from VLBAEOPS since I think that is the most consistent thing to do.  We don't let people pick the files from TECOR in VLBATECR or pick what TY/GC tables in VLBACALA, so why is there this option in VLBAEOPS.  If people know enough to use their own file for the EOPS correction they are probably capable of running CLCOR.

Amy
Amy Mioduszewski
NRAO

Ticket Details