[daip] Flagging clean components

Andrew Biggs abiggs at eso.org
Fri Jun 15 14:13:53 EDT 2012

Hi again Eric. As far as you're aware, for CC files that have a mixture of
flagged and unflagged components, will UVSUB correctly ignore the flagged
ones and subtract the unflagged ones? It seems that facets that have this
mixture do not have any of their clean components subtracted in a UVSUB.
Those facets where all the clean components are flagged work fine.

Cheers,

Andy