[daip] AIPS on MacPro Book

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 7 10:39:57 EDT 2012

Shoshana Rosenthal wrote:
> Good morning Eric,
>
> Sorry to bother you again, but it still not working.
> INSTEP2 created some libraries, but not all.
> I included the files on SYSLOCAL that I updated.
> Maybe you could figure what is wrong.
> Thanks
> Shoshana

I would rather try to diagnose the problems since I have no way to learn
about the absoft compiler.

You have not kept me current on the changes that have allowed you to
progress this far and I am curious...

In the $AIPS_ROOT/$ARCH/INSTALL directory there are files named *.LIS.
Do
    grep -v "-" *.LIS
is anything listed?  If there is INSTEP2 should not have finished.

TheN do
    ls -laF $LIBR/*/*

Is there a directory without a SUBLIB other than GNU?

Eric