[daip] I'd like to add a disk to AIPS on workstation rsro-sneff

Susan Neff Susan.G.Neff at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 3 12:52:51 EDT 2012

Hi Eric,

The powers-that-be are letting me use the workstation
I will have in the fall.  It's called rsro-sneff, for
now it has
2 disks, and for now it's living in cubicle 200D (as I
am).

When you have a chance, would you be willing to set up
AIPS on rsro-sneff so that AIPS can see the second disk?
(it already sees the first disk).  I get to the second
disk
from /home/rsro-sneff2,   but I don't know how to map
that to its real name, sorry.

Or, if it's something fairly easy for me to do, could
you tell me what to change?

Longer term, is there a way to let AIPS talk to a disk in
a "toaster" dock station?

Thank you a bunch,
-s-