[daip] UVSUB bug - IN2VER

Andy Biggs abiggs at eso.org
Mon Jan 30 09:44:48 EST 2012

Hi. There's possibly a bug in UVSUB relating to the version number of the CC table attached to each clean image. If I edit the clean components of an image, thus creating version 2 of a CC table for this image alone, UVSUB will correctly use version 2 for this image and version 1 for all the others (if IN2VER=0). However, if the image with CC version 2 is the first of the images that I'm subtracting, then UVSUB will fail as it seems to want to get version 2 for all images.

Andy