[daip] New Ticket - [!UZJ-546433]: COMB history has wrong OUTSEQ

R. Craig Walker do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Sat Feb 25 23:01:05 EST 2012

New Ticket: COMB history has wrong OUTSEQ

The history file from COMB gets the output sequence number wrong in the cases I've been looking at (causing me a lot of confusion!).  I haven't done enough tests yet, but it seems to  match the INSEQ value in the various scenarios I have examined.  I'm doing a sum, with 2 input images.  This error is there in images made in 2008 and in images made today.  If I run COMB with the OUTSEQ not equal to the INSEQ, the output file has a sequence number that matches OUTSEQ, but the history shows a value for the OUTSEQ that is actually the INSEQ.

Cheers,

Craig

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: UZJ-546433