[daip] New Staff Reply - [!VUN-588286]: TVFLG 31DEC12 on 22 Feb 2012

Eric Greisen do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 22 12:14:03 EST 2012

New Staff Reply: TVFLG  31DEC12 on 22 Feb 2012

The FG table is only opened for output once at
the end of the task.  Something is still leaving
LUN 29 open and I have no idea what.  It is used
to read the source table and to apply calibration
but in each case that I can check it should be
closed.  I have changed the code of TVFLG and SPFLG
to ask for a unique unused LUN rather than a hard
coded 29 which should mask this problem.  If
something else appears tomorrow, let me know.  I made
a lot of changes but actually did not touch the code
of TVFLG or SPFLG themselves until today.

Eric Greisen

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: VUN-588286
Department: AIPS Data Processing