[daip] New Ticket - [!VUN-588286]: TVFLG 31DEC12 on 22 Feb 2012

Michael Bietenholz do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 22 09:40:50 EST 2012

New Ticket: TVFLG  31DEC12 on 22 Feb 2012

I ran a midnight job today (22 Feb 2012) on my text installation
of 31DEC12.

There seems to be a slight hiccup with TVFLG: whenever I run it
I get the following  (this was on a data set with no existing
FG tables with FLAGV=OUTFGV=0; setting FLAGV=-1
and OUTFGV=1 didn't help).  I think TVFLG is opening the FG
table and then refusing to write to it because its open,
not realizing that its TVFLG itself which has opened the table.
I tried using the 31DEC11 version and there was no problem,
and I use the 31DEC12 version from last week or so without issue
earlier.

localh> TVFLG1: Writing flagging information in FG table   1
localh> TVFLG1: ZOPEN: LUN = 29 ALREADY OPENED IN FTAB
localh> TVFLG1: TABINI: ERROR  1 OPENING FILE FG NO.   1
localh> TVFLG1: FLGINI: ERROR   2 FROM TABINI OPCODE = WRIT
localh> TVFLG1: FLGINI: ERROR INITIALIZING FLAG TABLE FOR WRIT
localh> TVFLG1: TVFMRK: FLAGUP RETURNS ERROR    2

              cheers,       michael bietenholz

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: VUN-588286
Department: AIPS Data Processing