[daip] AIPS handling of weights and flags

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 16 11:51:38 EST 2012

Dear Eskil,

Our expert is away (back soon), but I will help you if I can.  Negative
weights mean that the visability is flagged.  I do not know if FIXWT
changes them, I suspect not.

SPLIT applies the flags (if you tell it to) and removes the FG table.
Even if you set flagver -1 it will still not copy the flag table.  Also, I
think he negative visabilities will not be copied.

Amy