[daip] (no subject)

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 14 10:36:11 EST 2012

Hi Hayden,

I did some experimenting and in my aips the only way I get that error message
with your file is when the antenna named isn't in the project.  So I would check
the antenna name carefully.  You could try using antennas= rather than
ant_name=.  If you still get this error and all the antenna names are
consistent, I suspect there is something weird with your data and I would need
access to it to test.

Amy