[daip] New Ticket - [!CEV-851818]: Help with AIPS UVRFI task

Nithyanandan Thyagarajan do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Sun Dec 30 10:24:49 EST 2012

New Ticket: Help with AIPS UVRFI task

Hi,

I am trying to apply UVRFI in 31DEC11 version of AIPS to remove RFI from 610 MHz GMRT data. This data has already been calibrated.

I find that UVRFI requires the sort order to be BT. I used UVSRT to sort the TB into BT order but this new file is not indexed. I cannot use INDXR to index it either. When I use UVRFI on this sorted but un-indexed data, UVRFI complains about indexing. I noticed that there has been queries on the internet earlier about this.

Has this issue been sorted out or am I missing something? Is there a possible work around for this situation?

Thanks,
Nithya

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: CEV-851818