[daip] ssh

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Thu Dec 20 16:23:58 EST 2012

To increase the memory used by AIPS use setmaxap.  Set it to less than the total
amount of memory on you machine because your operating system etc will use some
memory and if AIPS asks for more memory than is available things will run slower
because of memory swaps.  Do an "explain setmaxap" the a more thorough
explanation.  Type setmaxap(0) to see what the memory is set to.

Amy