[daip] PHREF

Andrew Biggs abiggs at eso.org
Mon Dec 10 08:09:18 EST 2012

Hi Eric. I've found myself suddenly reducing some EVN data correlated on
the MK3 correlator in Bonn in 1997. I've discovered that apparently the
correlator model will not have been very good, but also that apparently
there was an AIPS task called PHREF that was used to update the model and
allow phase referencing to work (this isn't working at the moment, even
though the phase stability looks excellent). This task doesn't appear to
be in AIPS now and perhaps was a privately-developed program. I was
wondering if you happened to know more.

Cheers,

Andy