[daip] UVCOP in AIPS

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 8 17:09:34 EDT 2012

sudip chakraborty wrote:
> Respected Sir,
>                       I have done as per your instructions and tried
> to apply UVCOP to create a
> MULTI.UVCOP file(shown in uc).Then i have tried to apply CALIB on the
> output of that UVCOP task i.e the MULTI.UVCOP file. Still the msg
> server is showing same error message.
>  Please help me
>                          Yours truly,
>                         Sudip Chakraborty
>                         IIT Kharagpur,India
When you ran UVCOP did you set FOLAGVER to a number larger than 0 to
select a version of the flag table to apply?  If yes, then UVCOP will
copy all other flag tables to the output.  I suspect that you do not
want them and should use EXTDEST (verb) on the UVCOP output.  If no, try
UVCOP over again with FLAGVER set.