[daip] Source correction with CLCOR

Andrew Biggs abiggs at eso.org
Sat Aug 4 09:38:01 EDT 2012

Hi Eric. I have a question about CLCOR versus UVFIX. CLCOR seems to have
worked well for the phase calibrator, where the the position shift was
only a few mas. I also shifted the target, but by nearly an arcsec. The
resultant map of the target was pretty awful and I suspect that this is
because the shift was too large. I repeated the calibration without the
target CLCOR shift and instead ran UVFIX after all the calibration steps
had been carried out. This map looks absolutely fine. So, I think that
this is entirely expected behaviour, but just wanted to check with you.

Cheers,

Andy