[daip] tv key functions equivalent for mac os x

Sylvie F Beaulieu sfbeaulieu at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Apr 30 12:44:34 EDT 2012

Waterloo, 30.April.2012

Hello,

I hate to bother you with such a basic question but with my macbook pro, I am unable
to figure out how to program the ABCD tv keys that allow us to zoom, change from b/w
to colour etc... I have been search in the AIPS page and on the web in general but
I cannot find a page that explains this.

Function keys on the mac are now very busy with all sort of features etc...

I know I could start learning CASA but I like AIPS and would like to continue using it
as long as it is possible...

Thanks!

Cheers - Sylvie.

Sylvie F Beaulieu PhD