[daip] New Ticket - [!HDK-612224]: low frequency data reduction in aips - problem doing calib

SRAVANI VADDI do-not-reply at nrao.edu
Tue Apr 24 11:51:06 EDT 2012

New Ticket: low frequency data reduction in aips - problem doing calib

I am reducing radio data at 1.4GHz. To account for the phase corrections due to sources that are off-center, I followed the steps given in the tutorial http://lwa.nrl.navy.mil/tutorial/node31.html.  I am getting the following error while doing calib:
MONOLI> CALIB1: SETGDS: imaging done with reprojected tangent point(s)
MONOLI> CALIB1: FACSET: 0.197552 Jy found from 8658 components
MONOLI> CALIB1: Divide data by model - first compute model by summing
MONOLI> CALIB1: QINIT: did a GET  of     19948 Kwords, OFF   34931338835389
MONOLI> CALIB1: TABINI: REQUESTED CC FILE   2 DOES NOT EXIST
MONOLI> CALIB1: GRDCRM: ERROR  2 OPENING FILE

I executed setfc task and then performet task imagr using the nfields determined by setfc.  I then looked at each image and if I find a source in that image, I created a cc file using task ccedt.  I later ran calib task specifying NMAPS value to the number of images I obtained using setfc task.  But, execution failed with the above error.  Can I get some help regarding this issue.

Thanks

Ticket Details
Ticket ID: HDK-612224
Department: AIPS Data Processing