[daip] SNIFS

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Mon Apr 9 17:43:21 EDT 2012

I tried SNIFS, it says:

aakash> SNIFS2: Task SNIFS  (release of 31DEC12) begins
aakash> SNIFS2: MEMORY TOO SMALL
aakash> SNIFS2: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
aakash> SNIFS2: aakash 31DEC12 TST: Cpu=      0.0  Real=      0  IO=         1

I made a TASAV FITS file of the tables I was trying to plot, I
especially wanted SN#2 (written by CALIB) amp/phase vs. IF #
(or frequency.)

If you have time to look at it, its below. If you are pressed for time,
no matter, i have a workaround outside AIPS, klunky but good enough
for the time being.

/home/aakash2/AIPS/DA01/FITS/K3B022.FITS